Climate Tracker is currently looking for participants with media experience from Southeast Asia Countries for our exciting new Media Research opportunity! Selected participants will work alongside the Climate Tracker team and receive a generous allowance throughout the programme. You’ll also get the chance to engage directly with some of the biggest environmental and climate change-related organizations, experts, and publications in the region!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Those with at least 1-2 years media or comms experience.
- Research experience and experience in the environmental field is a bonus
- Must be living in: The Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia
- Are 23-35 years old when applying.
- Able to speak, understand, and analyze in both their national language and English
Make sure you apply before Thursday 11th June, 2020!
For register and more detail. http://climatetracker.org/southeast-asia-media-research-opportunity/